Want to learn more about Spanish wine? This wine tasting tour, run and designed by Wine Tourism Spain, will surely be one of the highlights of your stay in Madrid. Spend an afternoon with your local tour guide making different stops in one of Madrid’s trendiest neighborhoods for delicious wine and tapas. You will meet the owners who are passionate about their wine business, learn tips for wine tasting, and discover your favorite type of Spanish wine. A walking tour like no other. Quality wines and tapas dishes, and finish off with a glass of Cava with incredible views of the city!
What does this walking Tour include?
- Centrally located meeting point
- 5 stops total: 1 local wine shop, 3 wine bars (mix of local, traditional, & modern), and 1 rooftop
- 4 or more quality tapas to go with your wine
- 5 wines (2 whites, 2 reds, and 1 cava)
- Explanations and interesting facts by your tour guide and local wine experts
This tour is designed for English speakers interested in learning about the world of Spanish wine. For a more personal experience, our groups are small in size, ranging from 2 to 8 people max. Vegetarian tapas options are available. The tour lasts 3-4 hours and your tour guide will leave you at an ideal spot to continue your evening in lively Madrid or will provide you with recommendations for where to go next.